Cordless Screwdriver Mostly For Screwdriving?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello handyguys! I live in Israel and electricity standard there is 220v 50Hz. I want to buy cordless screwdriver mostly for screwdriving and i want slighlty more powerful tool than mediocre. My uncle bought Wolf 18v for over 50$ and i think it is fine, but i was thinking of getting something stronger and of well known brand like Milwaukee, Bosch, Makita...

I mostly need for heavy screwdriving and screwUNdriving (in case one refuses to move out). Of course drilling would be great also but i think cordless drills are not strong compared to wired ones and i would need 36v cordless drill for this. Maybe i am wrong?

What would you recommend? I would really want screwdriving bits and drill bits as a part of package or buy seaprately. I can afford something up to 150$.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Cordless impact screwdriver for heavy screwdriving, 12volt and above combi drill copes very well with masonary drilling though you could get 24volt if you want sds.[but not for $150]

Is there such a thing as a tool with Drill and Screwdriver with impact capability? So it can drill and screw with impact?

And what is COMBI drill?

I need a good tool with screwdriver and drill capabilities when drilling is wood and walls all at home.

A combi drill normally has hammer action, for drilling masonry, but is not as good as an SDS drill for this purpose.

What is available in your price range?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back