Combi Problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Vokera 80SP is still not without problems.
I get hot water and the radiators get warm but when the burners shut down the fan stops although the rads are not hot enough. I can rectify this by switching the Off, Summer, Rad, switch on and off a couple of times which starts the fan again and the whole thing starts up. If I don't do this it can waite up to 5 mins before deciding to start up again and never getting full room temperature. Any ideas Please!!

Sponsored Links
pompylen said:
My Vokera 80SP is still not without problems.
I get hot water and the radiators get warm but when the burners shut down the fan stops although the rads are not hot enough. I can rectify this by switching the Off, Summer, Rad, switch on and off a couple of times which starts the fan again and the whole thing starts up. If I don't do this it can waite up to 5 mins before deciding to start up again and never getting full room temperature. Any ideas Please!!

it could be your ch thermistor not modulating the gas valve correctly

Thanks B.O.B, can I replace it myself or is it a job for corgi

I suspect more.

Almost certain the thermistor is common to CH and HW.

What is needed is in depth fault dignostics.

Where are you. I would start by getting the boiler serviced as per the makers instructions. Regularly do this in Glasgow (Vokera country).

Sponsored Links
Hmmm........what's the betting he's in Portsmouth?

Come on D.P hows a guy to learn his DIY, and yes, Pompy is a clever guess Oilman well done.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back