Combi fault - No hot water downstairs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a combi boiler (Worsester Bosch 24cdi) boiler fires up when heating is called for it also fires up when hot water (from upstairs) is called for but when i try my kitchen sink nothing.. no fire up at all?

camn anyone advise?

Sponsored Links
Yes water comes out of the hot kitchen sink tap.. but it's not hot, and the boiler does nothing either

More than likely the diaphragm in divertor valve is worn and needs teplacing .Not a nice job

Sponsored Links
Got one on the shelf gathering dust.

Fitted it to boiler and before finishing putting cover back on the owner came in pi55ed as a newt, fell on to control panel/pcb ect which inturn fell in to bucket of water. Ripped the wiring to bits.
Phoned his dad, who was not too impressed.

Fitted replacement boiler, so still have parts if anyone needs them :LOL:

ps Pain in the arse to fit :evil:

yep they are that
atleast they learned from that
and price off one you might aswell change whole vavle to be sure job is okay

the kitchen tap is probably the last one on the run, the further the outlet is from the boiler the more pressure there is on the diaphragm and as it wears it will work on the closest but not the furthest.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back