marks and sparks tv

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi1 anyone out there got a TV from marks and sparks I got one 2years ago and have had nothing but problems with it, it has been replaced twice and now after another repair it is still doing the same thing(channels take a long time to change and the voice goes out of sync with the mouths.
Its plug into the same Ariel as my daughters and she has no problems with hers, any help out there?
jb007

Sponsored Links
Let me ask you a serious question....Just how much AV knowledge & experience do you think M&S has? Could it possibly be that they've just seen an opportunity to jump on the band wagon and flog a few cheaply bought TVs by trading off the M&S brand name?

I would try for a refund if I were you - M&S customer service should be pretty good ?

You should be able to buy a decent branded TV from places like Amazon or Richer Sounds for less than you paid from M&S.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back