ADE Accentra Optima G4 Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Im hoping that someone can help me,We have just had the above alarm fitted with LED kepad and I want to omit zone 5 at night but when i press the omit button all the zones are lit except zone 5 so it wont let me omit it .When I set the alarm normally zone 5 is active as it sets the alarm off,can anybody help me, I do have the Engineers code, Thanks

Sponsored Links
thanks for you quick reply its an upstairs pir.

Just to add the installer tried setting up a part set with zone 5 omitted but he couldnt do it so I said i would just press the omit button at night,Ive tried calling the installer but he is on holiday

Rather than go into programming try part setting rather than omitting.
See if it works that way.

Sponsored Links
the installer has to program the part set but couldnt get it to work

Page 35, lower paragraph gives the way to programme P2

The installer failed to set any programs up for part set .

I followed the instructuctions on page 35 and all the zones are active its just that when you go to omit zone 5 its the only zone which is not lit up so I cant select it.
Ive tried setting up a part set but I cant get it to work

Is at least one zone set up in P2? Dont just try to omit zone 5 in that programme you have to put the others in that are required.

Is at least one zone set up in P2? Dont just try to omit zone 5 in that programme you have to put the others in that are required.

sorry but what do you mean by programme 2 ? The only programs I know of is from the manual P2 or P3 which is for part set ,If you try to set the alarm this way it just gives an error beep as if they are not set up when you press the P button then wont let you continue

sorry for being a bit vague but im just the homeowner trying to get to the bottom of the problem

thanks again for your help

P=Programme

Programme 2 = P2

You say you have the manual, is it the user or the installation?

I have both manuals can you but the engineers one seems confusing :confused: could you post the instructions what i need to do

so I went into eng mode then press p then 2 then 1 and all the zones are lit up
Is that what you mean ?

Engineers manual, pages 32 onwards.

I cannnot make clearer what the makers print.
Read the pages, get confused, re-read and read again.

Then try the programming.

Not more I can say. Its not a fault with the system just a programming item.

Only thing next is a talk thru, and I dont give out numbers on here.

Where has your installer gone to?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back