Planning drawings

DPP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

I was hoping or at least wondering if some one could point me in the right direction.

I've just drawn up my own planning drawings as i've used autocad for years, however on all the planning drawings i've seen there is a site location plan. It's basically the location and a boundary outline of the property to be developed, It's very basic information but looks like its needed. Does anyone know where you get this from? as i assume you dont draw your own.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
There are many sources, all derived from the OS maps, Local Authorities will supply one, you can get them off the Planning Portal, I use Promap, google OS location plan and there are many suppliers available, all around the same sort of price (around £15 for a typical house).

Sponsored Links
You can draw your own if you have a suitable template to copy - ie a view from Google maps.

But unless you have one house in the middle of a field, the time it will take will mean that it is not worth while

Submit your plans as PDFs via the planning portal, and it will offer you a location plan pre-configured so you don't even have to mess with it or annotate it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back