yale HSA3600 control unit problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have just replaced the batteries in my control unit and now the control unit is saying please reset the control unit. I have been up to the Siren unit and moved the jumper to the `Off Parked Position` to Clear Memory but the control unit will not let me do anything! HOW DO YOU RESET THE CONTROL UNIT!!!

Sponsored Links
Try asking in the alarm section.

I`ll call the mods, see if they can assist.

ask Yaleguy,
thats what he fits
he should have all the info that you need.

Oasis

sorry i cannot be of assistance here as we don't fit Yale. never have and never will.

Sponsored Links
TBH its a 6300 and the reset procedure is on the page about battery changes.

But what do I know.

Ta, still about the same proceedure though.

You should have popped in earlier :p

Hi I have just replaced the batteries in my control unit and now the control unit is saying please reset the control unit. I have been up to the Siren unit and moved the jumper to the `Off Parked Position` to Clear Memory but the control unit will not let me do anything! HOW DO YOU RESET THE CONTROL UNIT!!!

Hi the siren clear memory jumper you have moved does not clear or reset the control unit. This clears the memory in the siren of any devices linked to it when the siren is used as the master unit.

I cannot find anything in the 3600 manual unfortunately 9chunkylover has linked to it above.

I have never had to reset one of these panels before. I think a call to yale is required unless another existing user knows the answer.

I have the reset procedure for the 6300/6400 but obviously this will not help in your case and those panels are not simply cosmetically enhanced versions of the one you have.

What the message suggests to me though is that the control panel batteries have been dead for so long that your nvol memory has cleared.

I think you are looking at having to reprogramme the whole system and relearn all the devices into the alarm again once you reset the panel.

Why for one, when I saw this in Wiki section I asked for it to be moved.
2, wondered where you were cos your always trolling other threads.
3, had a stab in the dark until someone was kind enough to assist.

Shame on you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back