candy grand o go1482 fault codes again

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machine is now flashing 7 times at the end of the cycle does anyone know what this means, is there anyway I can get a list of all the codes.

Sponsored Links
Error codes only give an indication of possible causes of failure, sometimes they are wildly off the mark. Depending on which electronic platform is fitted in your machine 7 flashes (may) indicate a motor issue or a problem with the door interlock. Since you recently fitted brushes look for a possible culprit there. A loose motor plug or a loose wire into it? Are the brushes fitted correctly? Sticking in their holders? Is the wiring intact? Loose feed plug on the pcb? Take off the pcb connections one at a time & refit them. When you do this note the pcb manufacturer (Invensys or MDL).

I have removed the motor again and checked all the wiring which seems alright. the brushes are not sticking and have worn slightly with use. Now I have put it back together the motor isn't turning at all but no error codes are flashing up. I'm not sure what the pcb is but there is a cream coloured box with invensys written on it.

The cream coloured box with Invensys printed on it is the pcb. 7 flashes on an Invensys platform indicate a door interlock problem (on an MDL platform the same error code indicates a motor issue).
Does the door lock when you try to start a cycle?

Sponsored Links
The door lock seems to be working but now the machine is flashing 8 times again.

If the machine is just throwing up random error codes then this has got to be a pcb problem.

I took the pcb out and there is black on the back of the circuit board so it looks like a component has blown, time to change the pcb. Thanks for your help.

I have now fitted a new pcb but the same thing is still happening but no error codes just the motor not turning, any ideas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back