Hot water solutions in an all electric Flat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My one bedroom flat flat has no gas which is a pain so has electric heating and water system. The boiler is a very old economy 7 direct electric hot water tank. It must be very scaled up inside because the shower builds up with limescale (think thats what its called) very quickly. I also itch quite often after showering which is worrying, the water pressure is very low and it looks very old and dated so id like to update it.
I have no idea where id get a new system from. Ive searched the internet and not found much mainly because i dont know what im looking for. I also wondered if i even need an economy 7 tank or if theres suitable systems that heat the water directly like an electric shower does.

Any advise will be greatly recieved.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Kev, thanks. They look really nice. Much better than the thing I have. I really need an expert tho to have a look at my set up and decide if one like that would be suitable. No idea where to find that expert tho. I suppose any plumber would have a good idea!!??

Sponsored Links
My mate`s going for his unvented ticket soon and he lives in S urrey...Say no more ;)

Looks as if been deleting a lot of posts without any explanation again

Tony

MOD

your post has not been deleted it is here it was split sorry about the title it was all that sprang to mind

Tony again!

Well OK if you think it fits better somewhere else but moving it without informing Bahco and I by email or leaving any note here makes it look as if it has been deleted without any explanation again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back