Paint color for business wall

Sponsored Links
Doesn't that depend on the business?

I don't expect Celtic FC have their offices painted in Rangers Blue :oops:

i'll recommend you that you business wall should be purple and your selling should be of orange color. these are the colors that i m telling you an d these are in now a days. i think nice combination.

The combination of purple and orange sounds horrible. I hope it was an attempt at a joke.

If the office is light and airy, you could go for a brighter colour than if it is dark and poky.

What kind of business is it?

How big is the office and how many windows/how light?

Do customers come in the office,or just staff?

Sponsored Links
every body will have a different stance on colours due to tastes and opinions. the choice is endless

petersonjohn,

I think you should both read an absorb the advice offered by bradleydecorating, and a pic or two would prove very useful.

Dec

The mention of those names is almost enough to put you off eating.

Dec

The mention of those names is almost enough to put you off eating.

Dec

I'll second that. The very thought of the woman brings salmonella to mind.The thought of of Major is less immediately upsetting - it just anaesthetises the brain - but... for an ex-prime minister, that isn't good, really.

Scarlet and grey is so very 1980s...

What are the best colors to use in business office for wall painting..
Shades of Grey and scarlet - think John Major and Edwina Currie :mrgreen:

Ummmm - TOP prize for making me decide what I DON'T want :D hahaha

Well guys, I went with white in walls, blue uplighters, and blue carpet in the end!

I thought about magnolia... but it just reminds me of cheap student flats ;)

Thanks for the advice guys, and SORRY for the late reply!

Blue carpet :evil:
Reminds me of an airport lounge where they don't want you to hang about so they make you sit with it under your feet so you feel uncomfortable. :(

Blue carpet :evil:
Reminds me of an airport lounge where they don't want you to hang about so they make you sit with it under your feet so you feel uncomfortable. :(
Ha! It was all over the school where I used to teach. No wonder the kids were fidgety!

Bring back bare floorboards in classrooms, I say.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back