Salt container

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone!
I've used Bosh Dishwasher for 2 years. After the indication of salt I try to add more salt. But the container is full of water. So I take out the water first and add full of salt. Does anyone know what to do regarding this problem? Or it this normal???
Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
As far as I know this is normal.
When you add salt it displaces the water......

Hi PFE
Thank you for your information. It helps.
Best regards.
June

Yep, this is normal. You haven't put any salt in for 2 years ?

Sponsored Links
Hi Bathjobby

Of course I use salt all the time, but I didn't know the way I doing is normal or not. I took out some water which wasn't easy and added some salt.
So when you add salt you just add some salt and it sink the bottom of the container and natually displaced. Please let me know how to do it exactly. Thank you for your reply.

Regards

Its as simple as that. You pour the salt in (most machines come with a funnel which clips into the hole to make it a little easier) which naturally displaces the water as it sinks. nothing more to do......

Hi Bathjobby

Thank you for your replay. I did this time what you told me. I used to take out water from container and add salt. Now the problem is sorted.
I found this website by accident and glad to join.

Thanks a lot and have a good day.
Regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back