dishwasher tablets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
we have a problem and need help, the dishwasher tablets are not dissolving properly and the contents are being left unclean

Sponsored Links
sonds like not enough water is either getting in or being circulated.

have you checked the fill pipe for kinks, and the filter for blockages?

it's possible that your spray pump motor is underperforming. this could be either a fault i.e. seizing up or needing a capacitor or simply that the jets in the spray arms are clogged. usually with egg shells or sweet corn. if you make sure that they are clean, you must then listen for a good spray sound inside to satisfy you that it is working properly. also make sure that your microfilter is clean to allow free circulation through the sump to the spray arms

I had a similar problem with my Kenmore Dishwasher, the problem was that the inlet valve solenoid was not operating properly, I replaced it and solved the problem. Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
the machine would not progress through the cycle if it wasn't getting water. you should perhaps be made aware that a whirpool appliance in europe is a totaly different animal from the ones in the states.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back