Ariston Microgenus - Error Code e34

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

I have a 4 year old Ariston Microgenus and have recently started getting the fault code E34. Basically the hot water goes cold and then hot again after a couple of mins.

I have searched the threads and it seems I need to take out the 43mm restrictor ring out of the flue.

Can anyone give me exact instructions how to do this? Or is it just simply disconnecting the flue from the top of the boiler and I will be able to see it?

Thanks in advance

Adrian

Sponsored Links
e34 is quite a common error, if you havent had any boiler training or experience you shouldnt be messing with it.

its RGI time, you wouldnt want to be responsible for the death of your kids a week before christmas. would you? it would haunt you for the rest of your life.

it could be a very simple fault, it could be something more serious. get it checked by a qualified engineer.

Thanks for the advice - Yes we are going to get a plumber in to sort it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back