Myson Apollo 30SI Packed Up!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help, my apollo 30SI has stopped working. Originally it would fire up and stop after 10 minutes, i thought it might be overheating. Then because it was summer i left it a couple of weeks and it doesn't fire up at all now. The pump runs constantly and the correct lights are on the PCB. I was thinking to replace the ignition PCB, Hi & Lo thermostats and maybe the air pressure switch as well to be on the safeside. Would that cure it? I figure that would be cheaper than calling someone out and also i dont want to replace the boiler as i\\\'m moving soon. Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Its a b1oody dangerous boiler so don't touch it or you might not be moving anywhere. The fault could be trivial or NOT fixed by your proposed renewals. Call someone out - just get quotes for the hourly rate first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back