vokera lockout on dhw&ch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a vokera 24 compact which has recently been locking out on dhw demand, after reset it goes, also ch comes on at night but red lockout light is on in morning, any suggestions please.

Sponsored Links
reyjkavik said:
i have a vokera 24 compact which has recently been locking out on dhw demand, after reset it goes, also ch comes on at night but red lockout light is on in morning, any suggestions please.

Its not very helpful just telling us that its "locking out".

If you want us to have a chance of helping you then tell us the fault code shown when it has gone off.

Tony Glazier

fault codes not available on this boiler, i switched off and back on and it seems to have reset itself, im a mechanical fitter with a pipefitting knowledge but cant get a plumber to attend, as iv no faultfinding guide im in the dark, thanks for reply.

Sorry, I assumed it was the Linea 24 with a fault display.

In that case it is probable that it is an ignition lockout.

This may be caused by all sorts of failure to ignite or even by a sticking gas valve.

Since these are all CORGI engineer teritory I am hesitant to give you specific advice.

Danny of Ranoch services is something of an expert on Vokeras.

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links
He sometimes posts here as DP, you can check his profile in the search facility.

Tony

[code:1]you can check his profile in the search facility[/code:1]

How? I thnk you have to click DP's name where it appears in the Last Post column, one level up from here.

You can also search for "Author" on the search page, where ever he appears an an author you can click on his DP.

However, he had not completed his profile details!!!

You can do a BT search for Ranoch Services or email me from my profile and I will give you his telephone number!

Tony

Regret I am at a loss with this one. Not a common boiler and have not worked on it so far.

Only thing I can think of is either the boiler is overheating or the burner is failing to light.

Danny at a loss on this one! ( DP you need to add your email and phone number in your profile so people can contact you! )

Does anyone have the MI for this model? Looks quite good on the Vokera site.

Tony Glazier

search for "Author" on the search page, where ever he appears an an author you can click on his DP.
Not wherever, only if he's the one showing in the Last Post column, as I said. Folk often have trouble with this

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back