Compatible replacement actuator : myson mpe322

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody have an idea which if any actuators are a direct replacement compatible with this myson mpe322 3 port actuator ( also called act322 I bleieve)

Is there a sunvic actuator that fits or another .
Cheers

Sponsored Links
As far as I know the Potterton / Myson are the only heads compatible with that body. They are not the best and you can buy the complete valve and head for £36. I would change the whole valve and fit a Honeywell.

I agree.

For a customer I would change the head as thats cheaper than having to drain and change the whole valve.

But for myself if I had the time then I would fit a Honeywell valve.

The motor only can be changed on the Honeywell ones but on the Myson its difficult and usually the plastic bits have failed anyway.

Tony

Another one to add to the Honeywell suggestion!

Easy to obtain new motors and heads if ever required.

Carl

Sponsored Links
I did manage to fit a Danfoss actuator to one of these valves once - BUT it was a lot of work including the need to drill new mounting holes in the valve face plate - not something i would recommend

when getting a quote for a new head ask for the price of a complete valve/head assy as for some stupid reason they are often cheaper when bought as a complete head/valve - you can simply take the new valve off and just use the head on your existing valve body ;)

Why do you want to have a different actuator? Why not simply buy another ACT322? I had to replace an ACT222 this week and my local Parts Centre had two in stock.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back