zanussi washer dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having problems with brown stains on inside of machine and seals plus is staining clothes. Have cut down powder use as directed by zanussi engineer but is still happening cant understand why as i have used a zanussi for years and never had any problems with my powders please help as i feel theres more to it than just the powder.

Sponsored Links
Possibly drum bearing failure. If the brum bearing seal fails wash water enters the bearings which go rusty and the rusty water can get back into the drum.

im not sure what it is its like brown residue and ive been told by the engineer im using too much powder, which is toss cause i dont use that much , think they're fobbing me off and the water is soft water as i stay in scotland so theres no limescale problems.

Sponsored Links
If the drum bearing was at fault would there not be some noise coming from the drum itself as it was spinning ,have spun the drum with nothing in it and it sounds ok. Could the drum bearing still be at fault?? Thanks for your reply it is much appreciated!! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back