testing earth fault loop impedance

I had not spotted the date of the first post. But I did wonder why Steve was asking this rather elementary question ;)

Sponsored Links
felling :oops: about not knowing,, do what i did ,, goto ebay and type in this ,,Digital Multi Function Loop Tester (Socket and See) all the instructions are there it will tell you whats wrong and the fault,, then goto electriciandiy.co.uk and there you will proberbly find the right way to resolve your problem,, now you might just feel like :LOL: good luck
I don't know whether to laugh or cry....

Cry, I reckon.
Apart from the ropey spelling, grammar & punctuation, and the resurrecting of a 5 year old thread, it doesn't look like 'electriciandiy.co.uk' even exists!
A great effort for a first post.

you want be getting any more

felling :oops: about not knowing,, do what i did ,, goto ebay and type in this ,,Digital Multi Function Loop Tester (Socket and See) all the instructions are there it will tell you whats wrong and the fault,, then goto electriciandiy.co.uk and there you will proberbly find the right way to resolve your problem,, now you might just feel like :LOL: good luck
I don't know whether to laugh or cry....

Cry, I reckon.
Apart from the ropey spelling, grammar & punctuation, and the resurrecting of a 5 year old thread, it doesn't look like 'electriciandiy.co.uk' even exists!
A great effort for a first post.

you want be getting any more :idea:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back