LG Lower spray arm - no water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
I have a \\\'just out of warranty\\\' LG LD-14aw1. Recently the bottom spray stopped turning. We took the sray arm off and observed that no water comes out of it at all throughout the cycle. The top works fine. Anyone have any ideas?

thanks
Andy

Sponsored Links
assuming the top one works that rules out the pump and filter, so ther must be a blockage?

excellent thanks Breezer.
what do you think the best method to address this problem might be?
My wife is trying to flush it with some cleaning block or something at the moment but i dont have high hopes.
thanks for the fast response by the way.

d/w were not my forte, i would suggest pipe cleaner? (nothing else as you may puncture the pipe)

Sponsored Links
is this some kind of liquid or the physical pipe cleaner things that kids make stuff out of?

physical thing.(that you are supposed to clean pipes with) :LOL:

Thanks Breezer,
I'll report back with my results.

woohoo,
all fixed. We unscrewed the bottom part. 3 screws and lifted it up. There was a kinda valve that must just have been sticking, we put some wd40 on the shaft, screwed it all back up and it works!

thanks for you help Breezer, if you handn't have pointed out that it was just a blockage we probably would have paid someone to come and fix it.

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back