Whitney Houston Dead

Sponsored Links
Great shame.

Was it drug related, I know she had a few bad times with drugs. :eek:

She had some great singers in her family.

I imagine it is drug related.

Shame, at her peak she was prob one of the best female vocalists ever!

Missus was/is a big fan of hers

Sad news. I know she has battled drug addiction for some years now, but 48. It's no age really is it?

Sponsored Links
If she dabbled with drugs, she was responsible for her own demise, little sympathy.

Wotan

If she dabbled with drugs, she was responsible for her own demise, little sympathy.

Wotan

That probably applies to the majority of singers / artists who have died under the age of 50

Elvis
M Jackson
W Houston
Janis Joplin
Amy Winehouse
Andy Gibb
Jim Morrison
Jimi Hendrix
Keith Moon
Kurt Cobain
Marilyn Monroe

List goes on and on....who knows why they do it, too much money, pressure, stress.....number of reasons.

So the old "drugs"= no sympathy, rears it's head again. Are we including alcohol/tobacco/junk food into the equation? they are drugs too in case you didn't know, and far more harmful than the ones our government deem illegal(ie the ones they can't control through taxation and they don't want you taking because you'll soon wake up from your mind controlled govt slumber)...
You can always tell the people who've never taken drugs, they're the stupid ones who believe the government is acting in their interests to "protect" them from the "drug menace" but who smoke 40 a day and get blootered out of their tiny skulls every weekend yet can't stand drugs and addicts!!!

Oh what a laugh.... :rolleyes:

First Amy winehose now whitney the columbian ecomomy is in for a harsh time.

Houston, you have a problem.

Should be Houston you had a problem.

Breaking news Bobby Brown has now committed suicide, following the death of his ex wife. He left a record "Two can Play That Game."

Upsetting news from the music industry as it's revealed "Jedward" are still alive.

What's the difference between Whitney Houston and my car?? My car will reach 50.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Whitney Houston to star in her new film. The Bodybag.

Whitney Houston won an impressive six Grammys in fourteen years. Slightly less impressive was her recent attempt at six grams in fourteen minutes.

If she wasn't before, Whitney Houston is definitely 100% soul now.

Sponsored Links
Back