splashback

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone at all find out about this splashback ie what material it is made of who sells it.I have seen it on quite a few websites displaying the kitchen doors but no one seems to know.I have heard it maybe spray painted glass or even wallpaper.Any useful info be appreciated.Not sure where to post so i put it in a few forums.

Sponsored Links
Hi i seen them on different kitchen door sites but when i speak to them they dont know anything about the splashback

Sponsored Links
Ask a good tile shop for a name of a tile artist. Or google it.
They can make to order.

So you think its tiles i went to a glass sprayer who said the pattern was very intricate with 3 different colours and 2 stencils and didnt want to take it on.

It's wall paper.
I have contracted the kitchen suppliers "larkandlarks.co.uk"
that's all I can tell you.
They don't know where it comes from.

Thank you very much i really appreciate it and the glass sprayer was correct.
So the next step would be to work out what is the best way of putting it on the wall.
If i looked at it pasting it to glass splashback then screw the glass to the wall.
Or look at pasting it to the wall.
Any useful information be appreciated i dont use the hob so i dont have to get toughened glass.
Any ideas how i find out more about the wallpaper.

I think for aesthetic, the first consideration would be to get the surface to be papered, level and flat. Otherwise could look a bit messy, if you are then going to protect with glass!
So depending on what you already have in place, would lead you to solution to this.
Not sure what level you want to take this to, or the costs/budgets.
But there are glass companies that will do bespoke designs for a kitchen splashbacks.
Such as:
http://www.loveglassuk.com/Splashbacks.aspx

I am only using this company as an example, I have never used or have any experiences regarding them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back