Fast flow waste problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My problem is as discussed by other posts but I cannot resolve it. Fast trap waste will only dispose of enough water if centre plastic piece (with o ring seal) is backed off i.e. loosened. With everything tightened up the waste water will not empty quickly enough and shower tray would overflow. There is no problem with my waste piping, good fall directly to stack. If I loosen centre piece waste will run really fast and how it should be - please help?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your advice but I'll provide some more info and see if anyone thinks it could be something else. The waste from the shower is joined at the stack by the waste from a small sink, they are joined by a tee before entering stack. Some has told me I should fit an anti syphon trap under the sink to solve my problem?

Thx

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back