Hotpoint Aquarius FDL570 flashing error lights no water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, the dishwasher has just stopped working. there are three lights flashing , salt one, another with an x sign and the 3h cycle.
The motor is making an humming noise and when i turn it off it turns itself back on again, Help please, Im desperate

Sponsored Links
sorry I think I forgot to mention that it is a Hotpoint Aquarius FDL570 :cry:

You got leak in the base. Tip it forward and let the water out and retry if it occurs you need to find the leak start with the inlet hose.

Sponsored Links
OMG! I cant believe it - thank you so much! IT ACTUALLY WORKED!
I tipped it at a angle for a minute or two and some water came out on the floor but didnt fix it. I was about to push it back in and call the repairs when I thought I would give it another go. This time I held it at 45 degree angle forward for about 2 minutes then let it back down and turned it on and I was gobsmacked to see that it was perfect. Thank you so much. you saved me a much needed 100 euro call out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back