my beko dwd5411 dishwasher won't drain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
My Beko DWD 5411 dishwasher has been an absloute dream until yesterday. It stopped at the wash cycle and didn't drain. I checked and cleaned the filters and spray arms and manually drained it by disconnecting the outlet pipe and this worked fine. It would not start. this morning it started wonderfully but has stopped at the same point. What can I do? :?:

Sponsored Links
not to attempt to insult you, but do you scrape the food of the dishes before you put them into the dw??

I have been to customers that assume that a dw will remove half a burger and chips too!

it might also be the waste pipe connected to the sink/plumbing (trap) its not a nice job, but check to see if any of this is blocked.

Another option to look for is a waste extension. dws are designed to pump out a certain volume of water. by using a waste extension, the dishwasher would not be able to expel this waste water........
hope some of this info helps, even tho it may not be the cure

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back