WD12X Brand New

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently purchased a complete new kitchen, which included an integrated WM12X Washing machine. I have have 4 visits since from engineers and now on my third brand new model, the latest arriving this morning directly from indesit. I am now starting to wonder if the fault could possibly be my plumbing as opposed to the machine, despite the fact it was installed by a proffesional plumber. Could the electrical supply have a detremental effect on the machine as it starts to fill, stops then drains with the light falshing with the diagnosis being from indesit that there may be a kink in the drainage hose, any ideas Please???

Sponsored Links
If the engineers who looked at the machine said you needed a replacement machine they were probably right. I have had similar experiences with this model, which is an unusually unreliable appliance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back