washing machine

T

tonooki

My Sear kenmore washing machine is overflowing. When I trouble shoot, and I start filling the machine then shut it off, then cold turns off immediately, but the hot runs for about 10 seconds. It appears to be a valve problem. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
smarter than a yank posting on a UK forum who dosen't bother reading the post at the top

which is there specially for you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am the poster. You represent your country poorly.

not as half as much as your shower do mate
now go and read the post at the flaming top your gear works in a totally different way to ours
want to fight/
pee off to a yank site i am sure some of your sad countrymen will accomodate you
failing that come and TRY and wind up the limeys :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

tonooki said:
kevplumb said:
smarter than a yank posting on a UK forum who dosen't bother reading the post at the top

which is there specially for you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am the poster. You represent your country poorly.

no he doesn't

Kevplumb is pointing out the error that YOU made by posting a question about an American appliance on a UK based forum, and then like most Americans, you whinge. Just because you didn't read the post that clearly states "non UK appliance? i.e AMERICAN ? read this please"

You actually posted the following
tonooki said:
It appears to be a valve problem. Any suggestions?

you said it appears to be a valve problem (it probably is, or low water pressure/ kinked hose) so i suggested new valve which is as you asked for, a suggestion

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back