Bathstore.com - Anyone used them?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Has anyone purchased baths from bathstore.com. I am interested in their shower bath freedom. What is the quality of their equipment like?

What should you be looking for with a new bath? - Are all baths the same these days - 5mm thick etc etc?

Can anyone recommend any other places to purchase a shower bath at a good price?

Thanks

Tukky

Sponsored Links
We got both our bathrooms from bathstore.com, but we had pressed steel ones, not acrylic ones. The main bathroom has stood up very well to a 5 year pounding from the kids, I'd even go as far a to say it looks like new. The only grumble I have is that the hot and cold porcelain (plastic) tap doodah's always fall off the taps.

Evidence is anecdotal, but just enough to say "be careful" - but that would always apply! Many decent plumbers' merchants have branches with some bathroom stuff on display, where it would be well worth comparing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back