Texecom premier 412 internal siren

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!

here is my ,,new to the forum" post!

I installed like 6 months ago a Texecom 412 cental with a lcd panel and an external sounder (odyssey). So far everithing fine, but yersterday during an output test, I noticed that the internal siren of the central does not sound, only the extenal siren and the the speaker of the pannel. I remenber having heard the three sound when I installed them! Do you think the one inside the central will not sound afer having installed an external one?

Many thanks in advance for your comments! :D

Sponsored Links
Did you fit a speaker or a sounder ? if you fitted a speaker is the output programmed for a speaker ? and the same if you fitted a sounder is it programmed for a sounder see page 34 and 35 in the programming manual.

Hi,

I did fit nothig, the central comes with a speaker (I think it is one because of the noise it made). What I do not understand is why at the beginnig everytihing sound and now only the speaker in the control pannel does!

:confused:

Hi,

Just checked again the config. the output for the internal speaker is enabled, still the only sound I get os from the pannel and not from the central! Any ideas?

Many thanks again!!

Sponsored Links
how many sounders do you have ? i assume 1 x internal speaker ? and 1 x external bell box, what else ?

Yes thats right! The internal built in speaker in the central and a oddissey bell box outside!

dont understand. you start by saying you dont get internal sounds and later you are saying you are only getting internal sounds ? ? ? which in not working ? ? ?

Okay. So I get sounds from the outside siren, the speaker in the lcd pannel, but not from speaker inside the central! I remember having heard it when I installed it.

ok remove speaker check with multimeter set on ohms should be between 16 and 32 ohms if no reading its blown replace.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back