Whirlpool leaks at bottom of door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have a whirpool diswasher leak, it's coming out of the bottom of the door during wash and rinse cycle. It seems to spray as the cleaning arm spins during each cycle.

Sponsored Links
I have the same problem, the maintenance person in my apartment complex tells me that I need to use Cascade Powder, NO JET DRY, I can't believe this. I've used Electrolox Tablets W/Jetdry for 12 yrs. in my Kenmore dishwasher with no problems. I think that there must be something that should control the opening of the vent only on the drying cycle. I'll let you know if I find out anything.

Hi there, did you find any solutions to your problem of the dishwasher leaking on the bottom, I have the same problem.

Greg

Sponsored Links
My dishwasher is now showing the same problems. Did any of you come up with the fix?

Please note forum rules, 17, and This
thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back