Leaking Vokera Linea Max boiler.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Noticed a problem yesterday whereby my boiler was completely depressurising. Have re-pressurised twice & same again, this morning i discovered a dripping inside the boiler compartment when i took the front off. I have a heating engineer coming this afternoon. Anyone have any ideas what this is likely to be? The boiler is only 18 months old.

Sponsored Links
For this boiler I would looking to see what the mains pressure is. Same with most other boilers. Hope it was fitted by a proper engineer (following the Gas safety (installation & Use) Regulations) and not a self instal or cowboy job. Benchmark logbook should be looked at.

Vokera run an extended guarantee if your boiler was registered, may be worth your while ringing Vokera.

Sponsored Links
kimbers said:
Noticed a problem yesterday whereby my boiler was completely depressurising. Have re-pressurised twice & same again, this morning i discovered a dripping inside the boiler compartment when i took the front off. I have a heating engineer coming this afternoon. Anyone have any ideas what this is likely to be? The boiler is only 18 months old.

Try looking at the wee diverter valve (bottom left) behind a black motor head.
or the auto bleed vent
or any of the fiber washers on most pipe conections,
also check the expansion tank is correctly set at o.7bar ish and not flat and the system pressure at 1.5bar ish thats if your house is just a house and not a mansion.
In order to give advice we need more info.

Hope all ends well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back