Mira Shower dripping after water was turned off and on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Mira Advance shower, which was working perfectly well, until I had a leak and had to turn the water off. Now it keeps dripping and is making strange noises, even when it has been turned off at the mains. Is this something easy to rectify or do I need to get Mira out?

Thanks!
P

Sponsored Links
Contact Mira if you're still in warranty and advise them you have no shut off.

Sounds like your flow valve needs replacing.

If your warranty has expired they do a fixed price repair too.

Mira advance showers come with a 2 year warranty. If it's covered just ring them with the serial number and they will send out an engineer to fix the fault.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your responses. I contacted Mira and I am no longer under warranty. :(

Apparently, it is likely to be some rubble in the filter of the shower, which is hindering the shut off switch. So it needs to be taken apart and cleared, which apparently is an easy 10 minute job and not worth the call out charge for a Mira engineer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back