Indesit123 Died

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has been repaired a various of times but has never been able to be used on boil wash.
Decided to pack it all in last Friday after sighing it just stopped I Took out my washing(machine unlocked as if finished )whilst machine full of water now light works like it should including resetting flash but absolutely :evil: NOTHING happens with the machine non of the programs work HEELP

Sponsored Links
yes the door locks fine wants you select a program it then unlocks again when it feels it has finished the program althought it has not really finished

has never been able to be used on boil wash.
What happens when you try ? It will do nothing until it gets enough HOT water. Have you got the hot water supply tap to the machine closed ?

Sponsored Links
I only have got cold supply and the heater will never get to the 90c it will start to tick over continously Had a repairman out who said that boiling is a waste of time and money and he could do nothing about it as changing "the Brain" did not solve my problem.(apparently he tried I was not there to verify )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back