Southampton Electrician Needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do any of the posters here live anywhere near Southampton? If so, I would like to hire you! If not, how do I find a decent electrician in my area?

I am looking for someone to connect a new single electric oven to an existing cooker socket. Also I need the ignition for my gas hob connecting up. I don't want to attempt it myself as my wife wouldn't be able to sleep with the worry of it!

Sponsored Links
Paul CB said:
Do any of the posters here live anywhere near Southampton? If so, I would like to hire you! If not, how do I find a decent electrician in my area?

I am looking for someone to connect a new single electric oven to an existing cooker socket. Also I need the ignition for my gas hob connecting up. I don't want to attempt it myself as my wife wouldn't be able to sleep with the worry of it!

click here. also ask around for recommendations for electricians

Sponsored Links
Qedelec said:
www.niceic.org.uk and enter your post code for registered electricians local to you
Paul CB asked politely - that was uncalled for.

ban-all-sheds said:
Qedelec said:
www.niceic.org.uk and enter your post code for registered electricians local to you
Paul CB asked politely - that was uncalled for.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks Ban..had a crap week, needed that..cheers mate.

This is a most strange coincidence. My Mum just phoned me up to ask if I could connect up a new electric cooker from an exisiting point AND we live in Southampton.

I guess even running a cable from an exisiting cooker switch to a new cooker is notifiable. The kitchen fitters did at least advise her that they used to be able to do it but can no longer do so. Unfortunately for my 70 year old mum, it's taken the shine off her new kitchen to be and nice new built in oven. Now she's all worried, especially since the kitchen fitters gave her a deadline of next Tuesday.

Surely any kitchen fitters worth a light would have a tie in with a registered electrician or electrical contractors?

I think I've just answered my own question.

Jon.

Sorry to spoil your day chaps, but you wont find a decent anything in Southampton. That's why they built Portsmouth. Ooohh I'm wicked, I know, but I was "Made in Pompey." Or at least, so the corny tattoo round my belly-button tells me.
:oops: :cool: :evil:

Trainee, I was under the impression the only thing that came from Pompey was q ueers, Steers and theives.....and you don't see many thieves or steers lasting long on a building site... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TraineeSpark said:
Sorry to spoil your day chaps, but you wont find a decent anything in Southampton. That's why they built Portsmouth. :oops: :cool: :evil:

Blimey, a skate training to be let loose with electricity! Pompeys main reason for existance was to service seamen after 6 months at sea:)

(couldn't let that go now could I Traineespark:))

Jon.

Ok guys, I guess I opened myself up for that little lot :) There are no steers or queers left in Pompey, they have been nicked by all the thieves. And Skate? At last it is nice to find someone who knows the proper derogatory term 4 a Pomponian/ Pompeyite. Only found out the other day why we call you lot scummers. Or at least I dont, that word has never passed my lips.:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back