Service Manual.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can obtain an engineers service manual for a Zanussi ZWF 1021W washing machine please. Zanussi service force spares Dept say they are only supplied to them, not the public.

Sponsored Links
yes i should have one on dvd. moderator will not let us communicate direct. tell me what you want to know and i'll ook it up for you.

Hello Keithwasherman. Thanks for your kind offer but what I really want is a comlete copy. I am a retired service supervisor (different manufacturer) and have just bought a new Zanussi ZWF1021W and want to study the various functions and wiring. Again, many thanks. Meshuga.

Sponsored Links
You can email each other but not give email addresses within posts in the forum. If you go into Profile in the munu above you can add an email address there (by going to My DIYnot) and then you can access other posters profiles by clicking on their names in the Appliances index.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back