worcester 230 combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
great forum
My boiler loses pressure only when the heating is running the pressure does rise but i have not let the prv release the pressure i have done it myself.
after reading this i am assuming that it is the expansion vessel look an average job to replace. Is it worth checking the pressure in it myself and is there a way to confirm it is U/S.Is there any thing to look out for when i change it. (never run right since the "bosch engineer" serviced it)

Sponsored Links
Do a little searching and you will soon find instructions on how to repressurise it.

Tony

I am aware on how to repressurise the vessel was unsure if it was worth checking with the symptons i have.and will doing this achieve anything if it is U/S

Sponsored Links
Until you repressurise you will not know if it has failed.

Its always better to do the easier and cheaper things first, thats what professionals do!

We dont rush into changing expensive parts "just in case its failed">

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back