Adding 2 new toilets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to add 2 new toilets one from a garage conversion from the front of the house and one from a rear extension. I want to tee both into the existing soil stack using 110mm pipe. Is this possible and advisable, both runs will be about 3m long and will tee at main stack at 90 degrees of each other. I cant see a fitting for this in Marley can anyone advise.......

Sponsored Links
thats cos they should not join the stack at the same junction.

they should but joined at stagered heights

That makes sense, yet when i was browsing through the Marley catalogue it showed 110 tee for what i assumed to be for a similar purpose

Sponsored Links
Why not phone Marley and ask them.

They would be aware of regs and perhaps have designed something which will do the trick and prevent crossflow.

Let us know the outcome. :D

I went and had a chat with Marley. They have a corner branch that fits my needs, no problem with crossflow contamination etc. Marley were very helpful virtually told me how to do the job, so a good result , thanks for the inputs

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back