house key

Graeme said:
No doubt geohoule will be here tonight to make me look real daft! :oops:

Ooooh dear,geohoule back :!: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: So that's how you do it Graeme :LOL:

Sponsored Links
:eek: Ooh err that's confimed it then. He must be a unique breed! probably a British American! :LOL: . Another thing about your 'anonymousity' Breezer, how come you helped me with my external downlights on Dec 02 and you only registered in Jan 03!!! Perhaps after a thousand posts it sends the database into mayhem, maybe this forum is simply not big enough for you :LOL:

Is breezer a ghost then ;)

Also when you own a time machine you can go back on this forum before you started :LOL: unless breezer looking for scoby on a another planet :LOL:

[quote="Graeme . Another thing about your 'anonymousity' Breezer, how come you helped me with my external downlights on Dec 02 and you only registered in Jan 03!!! Perhaps after a thousand posts it sends the database into mayhem, maybe this forum is simply not big enough for you :LOL:[/quote]

? i couldn't find the post to which you refer, but the answer is still the same. I have no idea (but then again i posted this thursday 9/10/03)

some one mentioned what do i look like well
images
that's me on the right

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: Thanks, dalek breezer as least we know you're not a cowboy :!: ;) Is scoby the one on the left :?: :confused:

Got the picture with me now and I should be able to find you both quicker :LOL:

I searched for that post too but cannot find it either. My 'view your posts' only goes back as far a Jan 03. Annoying me somewhat now, the post was started by guest BTW

Blimey a reply from the U.S.A. MUST be a first.............

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back