removing a two way switch???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi hope some one can help?! I have old wiring ring lighting and wish to remove one of the switches, as it is one of the ceilig pull down jobs that is no longer used. i have 3c wich i presume goes to the other switch and 2c wich is the ring?? can you please varify what i am about to do just want to check got it right

thanks bean

Sponsored Links
The 2c is likely the switch wire and the 3c the strapper (between the two switches).
beany70 said:
can you please varify what i am about to do just want to check got it right
What are you about to do?

I have had a closer look and know i realy don't know what to do next! Could you please give me a run down of what to do. It is not because i am thick i just don't want to get it wrong! i.e can't see elec.

Sponsored Links
beany70 said:
I have had a closer look and know i realy don't know what to do next! Could you please give me a run down of what to do. It is not because i am thick i just don't want to get it wrong! i.e can't see elec.

There are just 2 wires?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back