End-of-Run Lights Controlled by (1) single pole switch

mts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I\\\'m wiring the lighting in my garage and have 3 lights in a roll on the left and 3 lights in a roll on the right hand side of the garage. Each set of 3 lights is controlled by (1) single pole switch. I\\\'m running 14-2 wiring(black, white & ground) and need a diagram from power source to switch and then from switch to the 1st light which connects to the 2nd, which connects to the 3rd. Can you help?

Sponsored Links
1: you should be posting in the electrics outside the uk diagram

2: you shouldn't be doing electrics with a painting by numbers attitude, with some basic electrical theory this should be obvious!

Seconded - rules, regulations and cable colours may vary, but as someone once observed, ye cannae change the laws of physics.

If you knew enough about electrics to be able to do this safely you wouldn't need to ask such basic questions.

Click Me

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back