hotpoint aquarius extra WD63 washer dryer not drying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my machine will not switch on to dry,the light comes on but no action, i can hear the relay click when choosing the drying programme then soon after the light goes out on th front of the machine again. the drum doesn\\\'t even begin to spin. there is no blockage in the filter. maybe this is a problem with the programming. can anyone help

Sponsored Links
Percy Vere said:
Have you checked the drier side filter? That could be blocked up with fluff from the clothes.

HI percy, I dont know where to find the filter for the dryer side. There is one filter below the drum, but this for the water drain. Is there another filter?

sweetpea said:
Percy Vere said:
Have you checked the drier side filter? That could be blocked up with fluff from the clothes.

HI percy, I dont know where to find the filter for the dryer side. There is one filter below the drum, but this for the water drain. Is there another filter?
I'm not familiar with this w/drier but, there should be a filter between the drum and the exhaust hose for the hot air is. Check the end of this hose with the m/c in a drying cycle - you should have hot moist air coming out of it.

Sponsored Links

Please note forum rule 20

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back