anyone know where i can get 6mtr lengths of guttering ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys...does anyone know or have alink to where I can buy 6 metre lengths of guttering ? I need it to be black,plastic, half circle and 112 mm....I have looked for ages on the net and cannot find any....I would really appreciate any help..many thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Hi..I assume they do exist as a guy in Norwich was selling one but sadly it was collection only. ..I have messaged him to ask where he got it from. ..but sadly still not got a reply :(

It would be interesting to see where he got it. I have only ever seen it in 2,3, and 4 mtr lengths.

Sponsored Links
As above longest ive seen is 4 meters unless its seamless guttering. 6 metres is a logistical nightmare never mind the flimsyness. 5 metres lengths of batten are challenging enough hence why not everyone stocks them.

Well I've tracked down 5mtr lengths at tws plastic. .so I guess I will go for that as 6mtrs is just to difficult to track down (even I am starting to believe it does not exist even though I mentioned in earlier post I have seen it advertised :)...anyway thank you guys for your advice and comments.

Hi..I assume they do exist as a guy in Norwich was selling one but sadly it was collection only. ..I have messaged him to ask where he got it from. ..but sadly still not got a reply :(

suspect it may be 2x 3m lengths ;)

they would need to be in packs off 5 to give them enough rigidity for transportation on a roof rack or to be handled by one person

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back