Vokera boiler loses pressure - help !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Hope someone can help me out here. I have a Vokera boiler (5 years old) which is losing pressure. I use the tap next to the silver braided pipe/flex to put pressure back up to 1.5. Two/three days later it is at zero.

Their is a minor leak (drip, drip, etc) coming from the Y joint thing that this tap is on. There also seems to be a leak coming through the next to button/panel that re-ignites the pilot light!

The outlet pipe on the outside wall - I have noticed it has been dripping water out.

I recently bled all of the radiators (lots of air) and turned tap to get pressure back up - no joy.

When the pressure is ok, everything works fine ... radiators really hot - hot water works.

Are these minor leaks the cause of my problem?

Sponsored Links
your boiler pressure is a sealed system, so having any leaks will cause the pressure to drop, and the outside pipe leaking is the relief valve passing. the leaks need fixing, and a new relief valve fitting then it will be ok

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back