Bathroom Heater

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Greetings To All,
I'm planning on installing an electric heater in the bathroom as the house's Gas fired warm air ducting doesn't extend that far. From what I remember the fused spur should be outside the bathroom door but I'm not sure if I can install a heater with a switchable output or is that a no-no in a bathroom (As I suspect) :(

Many thanks,
Rusty Scott

Sponsored Links
yes, put a switched spur outside the bathroom, and a flex outlet hole plate thing inside the bathroom. I think heaters in bathrooms are supposed to be thermostatically controlled (integral), so theres no switches to touch with wet hands etc, but im sure someone else on here will clarify.

If you mount the spur outside of the bathroom could wire directly from that into one of these, pullcord switch on them so can operate it as and when you like
[/url]http://www.dimplex.co.uk/products/DHB_fx.pdf

Just be careful regarding the zoning as to where you place it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back