Hot Water Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcester Heatslave Senior and have noticed that when I run a bath the water is red hot for about 10 seconds and then goes luke warm. Heating is fine although did have a problem with an air lock a couple of weeks ago but this seems to have sorted itself. PLEEEASE help a young single mum who can\\\'t afford call out fees for plumbers.

Sponsored Links
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it sounds like you do need to pay for a visit. It might only be a thermister (a very cheap part) but you will have to pay a qualified person to come and diagnose it and change the necessary part.

Some house insurers add appliances including boilers on to the policy for only 30 or £40. For someone like you this would be ideal for the future.

It is very hard to get someone out at this time of year I do wish you luck.

Life is hard I know. I lost a Hilti core drill off the back of the van today to replace it including the diamond cores will cost me £1,645. People think we are expensive, but they should see our expenses!

I am now having problems with the downstairs radiators they are luke warm whereas the radiators upstairs are red hot. Could it still be the thermistor?????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back