worcester bosch 24i

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

got a temperamental WB24i-2 years old. just been serviced.

Quite ofen the boiler won't fire up when switched on. It either won't light, or will switch on and off. Hot water also intermittent.

the boiler has been serviced about 1 month ago. Paid £35 quid, guy was here for 15 minutes. Had another firm out to look at the fault 2 weeks ago. they observed the none-starting, didn't know what it was, went off to research the problem, failed to return the following week as promised (I'd taken the day off work), called to complain, haven't heard fomr them since!

any help greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Links
I'm sorry it has to be seen by someone who can diagnose it properly. Worcester them selves are running behind at the moment but they are sure to have the answers.

Depending where you live we have people on this forum who could see to it.

The Air pressure switch is the common fault on these boiers. The give the fault your describing, but the fault finding charts wnt point you to it.

Sponsored Links
i had a couple of boilers where the bearing on the fan had gone,, the fan doesnt always get up to speed,so the pressure switch,,,, wont switch lol..
hope i didnt confuse you there,, get an engineer in ,, if hes halfway decent, he will find the fault

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back