Arabs take over London

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's official. After weeks of anti-goverment riots in the capital, Parliament has been dissolved, Cameron and Clegg have fled and London is, to all intents and purposes part of the Arab League. There are fears that Birmingham and Bradford might follow.

The BBC, operating from its new headquarters in Salford, remains the only reliable source of information during this constitutional crisis. "It's long been recognized that London is a city apart from the rest of the UK," a spokesperson said last night. "It was always possible that they would someday break away."

A new government is now in place. They've promised to crack down hard on corruption in the financial sector and to rid the streets of drugs and prostitution. They've also warned that anybody caught in possession of an offensive weapon with intent to endanger life could face summary execution.

Meanwhile, there are unconfirmed reports that David Cameron intends to re-establish a legitimate government in Salford. No member of the original cabinet was available for comment but UKIP leader Nigel Farage had this to say:

"Why am I not surprised! This has been on the cards for years. Thanks to our open door immigration policies, London is virtually a foreign country."

He urged Londoners not to be wooed by promises of cheap petrol and pointed out that draconian new taxes, already in the pipeline, would put the price of a pint out of reach of all but a priviledged few.

"Mark my words," he added. "Sharia law will be next."

Nick Griffin was even more outspoken:

"This is nothing short of invasion by stealth. They won't get away with it. We'll fight them in the suburbs. We'll fight them on the M25. We'll blockade the Thames estuary and starve the *******s out. We'll ask for help from NATO if we have to."

It's uncertain at this time whether British armed forces will accept orders from the new government or remain loyal to the Queen. The situation is critical and civil war is a real possibility.

Sound familiar? :) :) :)

Sponsored Links
I think everyone and his son is taking over London...

...apart from the English, of course.

Sponsored Links
there are about 8 million people in the greater london catchment area or about 12% off the whole uk population so no one minority group will have any real influence ;)

there are about 8 million people in the greater london catchment area or about 12% off the whole uk population so no one minority group will have any real influence ;)

Nice observation, big-all, except that the Met' seem to have had an inordinate influence on some high profile situations.

But ,,, the Brits, manage to hit back.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ons-Knightsbridge-owner-looks-on.html[/QUOTE]

They're not bothered: they will just buy another one! They have money to burn.

I suppose that, in fairness, revving fast cars is one of the things apparently permitted in islam, and so that is one choice for their entertainment. Fast cars, of course, were unheard of in the 7th Century!

Mind you, alcohol is said to be 'haram', yet they all come to London for a big booze up.

Mind you, alcohol is said to be 'haram', yet they all come to London for a big booze up.
Is this you basing your opinions on urban myths again? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Or perhaps you have first-hand knowledge, or reliable reference material?
Hmm, thought not.
It's you just trying to spread, add to and reproduce urban myths. Brave thoughts from behind your white sheet.
And you have the temerity to ridicule women who choose to wear the hijab or the niqab. :LOL: :LOL:

Hmm, thought not.
It's you just trying to spread, add to and reproduce urban myths. Brave thoughts from behind your white sheet.
And you have the temerity to ridicule women who choose to wear the hijab or the niqab. :LOL: :LOL:

theyve been doing it for bloody years,my parents used to take in foreign students and i remember 1 particular arab coz he was a prince and he used to drink like a fish.

theyve been doing it for bloody years,my parents used to take in foreign students and i remember 1 particular arab coz he was a prince and he used to drink like a fish.

Yes. Many years ago I used to work in the King Faisal Hospital in Riyadh, where there was a VIP ward on the top floor. Occasionally, a request card was received asking for our services, specifying that Prince **** was suffering from poisoning from an unknown substance.

Strangely, even I could tell what the 'unknown poison' was when I smelt his breath.

Hmm, thought not.

My ex boss who was a member of the ruling family of Sharjah used to clear off to London for Ramadan.... I met him in London for a meeting, couldn't get sense out of him as he was as drunk as a monkey with a blonde tart in tow..

Sponsored Links
Back