servis m6135 stops mid cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a servis m6135 that stops mid cycle. Water fills OK from the hot and cold supplies and the filter on the drain is clear. It simply stops during the first cycle and resets(all the lights go out). It did have an episode about 6wks ago when all the lights flickered for a while and it sounded like the relays were clicking furiously. It fixed itself and has been fine until now. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanx
:?: :(

Sponsored Links
andy974 said:
I have a servis m6135 that stops mid cycle. Water fills OK from the hot and cold supplies and the filter on the drain is clear. It simply stops during the first cycle and resets(all the lights go out). It did have an episode about 6wks ago when all the lights flickered for a while and it sounded like the relays were clicking furiously. It fixed itself and has been fine until now. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanx
:?: :(

update: After looking thru the forum I took off the control module and it has been well fried!! :evil: Looked on the net for a supplier only to find that a new one will cost me anything up to £250 :eek:, which is more than I paid for the machine when it was new! V v v mad at having to dispose of an otherwise good machine that is less than 3 years old. :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back