zanussi FJS 1225 W electronic failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My three year old zanussi seems to have complete electronic failure. For the past three months it has been stopping mid cycle, not usually in the same place, and turning off the electronic display. On clicking the pause button it would start up again, sometimes stopping again or sometimes completing the wash fine. It now seems to have complete failure - it turns on but won\\\'t give any display or set a programme or start. Has the circuit board gone, can it be replaced and is it worth it as I understand these are over £125 for the part only to replace. Is this something I can easily replace myself?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi there, I have the exact same problem, the display goes out and you have to repeatedly press the start/pause button for the display to light up, etc etc. Our machine has been like this for months and getting worse. Have you managed to sort yours out and if so, what did you do to resolve it.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back