Ariston Margherita A1435

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help, my Ariston will not fill with water as expected. Has been working fine for 4 years and has now just stopped filling after successive washes. Can anyone advise?? All water joints are ok and filter is clean.

Sponsored Links
probably the fill valve

will it fill for say a 60 degree wash

Hello. No, it will not fill at all. I have switched it off for half an hour as it has been going for a while, I will then count the flashes on the indicator? Will this give us more clues?

Sponsored Links
seeing as you hav it and i don't what does the manual say this means?

if no manual try googleing for one

I'm not sure what three flashes means, I saw a previous post that said it can give a clue. There is no hot OR cold water coming into the machine. And if I try to put it on spin it just rotates the controller.

Ollie9 said:
I'm not sure what three flashes means, I saw a previous post that said it can give a clue. There is no hot OR cold water coming into the machine. And if I try to put it on spin it just rotates the controller.

seeing as you have it and i don't what does the manual say this means?

if no manual try googleing for one

The handbook/manual that comes with the M/C says nothing about flashing light as being a fault error code. Sorry

All the fault codes won't be in the manual. Indesit don't give out information freely, even to the trade.
3 flashes indicate a problem with the temperature sensor and/or associated circuit.

Unplug your appliance before working on it

Hello again!

I've cleaned out the filters and checked the water supply and pressure.all ok. Switched on again...no change. Having read the book again this am, I reset the m/c using the BLACK dot which seemed to do the trick!

The m/c started and filled and completed a No.8 wash cycle then just sat still on the conditioner soak! AAAARrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!

HELP!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back