Triton T90

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have triton T90 model , running lukewarm , 2 of 3 elements in heater tank failed and now need to source a 8kw/240v internal cylinder heater tank ( CAN )unit.
Triton uk and dublin distributor says part is now obsolete and I would need to replace entire shower for new model,but messy job as shower unit completely sealed and solid, will not fit old footprint - bathroom completely retiled last year , tiler enclosed unit rather than tile beneath it, removing will cause more damage to tiling.

Does anybody know where I could source this part or do any plumbers have spare one left over from stock .

Any help would be appreciated :cry:

Sponsored Links
Do you have any spare tiles? If so, and if you can't find an identical shower unit, you could chop out the guilty tiles and do the job properly underneath the backplate.

Thanks for the reply and more than likely thats what I expect I will have to do.

Do not have spare tiles but will have to work around that ,but would have made life a lot easier if I could source the 8KW tank....

thanks

madhatter

Sponsored Links
Generally the instructions on electric showers state that they must not be tiled in - the mounting points are designed to keep a small gap behind the unit. I think this is to allow for drainage in case of leaks and splashes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back